Red Line Water Wetter – 355ml
Improve your engine cooling with Red Line Water Wetter.
- Additional information
Red Line Water Wetter Coolant Additive
Water Wetter is one of our best sellers. Its unique additives double the cooling ability of water and improves the heat transfer and reduces cylinder head temperatures. It has superior heat transfer properties compared to glycol-based anti-freeze which make it perfect for classic racers. Water Wetter is compatible with any water cooled engine and is the perfect way to manage those engine temperatures.
- Unique agent for cooling systems that doubles the cooling ability of water
- Rust and corrosion protection allows for use of straight water in racing or reduced antifreeze levels in warm climates
- Improves heat transfer and reduces cylinder head temperature
- May allow more spark advance for increase power and efficiency
- Use one bottle for most passenger cars and light trucks, treats 3 to 5 gallons or 13.2 to 15.9 liters. Vehicles with larger cooling systems should use two bottles. Small cooling systems should use 1oz (3 to 4 capfuls) per quart (1 quart is about 945ml)
- Compatible with new or used antifreeze (including DEX-COOLTM and long-life versions) to improve the heat transfer of ethylene and propylene glycol systems
- Satisfies ASTM D2570 and ASTM D1384 corrosion tests for glycol-based antifreezes
IMPORTANT. Red Line Water Wetter does not contain any antifreeze properties. If you use your car in the winter months please make sure you continue to use antifreeze as well.
We will not be beaten on price for any Red Line product. If you have seen it cheaper elsewhere just let us know and we will beat our competitors price
Available in 1, 2, 6 or 12 bottle pack sizes.
1 x 355 ml, 2 x 355 ml, 6 x 355ml, 12 x 355ml