Red Line Engine Assembly Lube / Grease – 114g Tub (4oz)
Red Line Assembly Lube – 4oz tub
- Additional information
Red Line Engine Assembly Lube / Grease – 114g Tub (4oz) – 80312
Red Line Assembly Lube is designed to be used as a lubricant that is applied to potential wear surfaces before assembly in order to prevent metal contact upon startup before adequate lubrication is supplied. This product will mix with the oil and not plug filters. Red Line Assembly Lube can be used on all lubricated parts such as cams, followers, pistons, bearings, and bolt threads.
Probably the best assembly lubricant on the market and is used by many of the best engine builders, engineers and technicians in Formula 1, GP2, Formula 3, NASCAR, NHRA and WRC.
Use only a small amount on bearing and piston surfaces – too much can make it difficult to turn over the engine.
- Prepares potential wear surface and prevents metal contact before adequate lubrication can be supplied
- Unlike other assembly lubes, Red Line Assembly Lube will not plug filters after initial engine start-up
- Provides 3 times greater film strength than conventional black Molybdenum Disulfide greases
- Excellent rust and corrosion inhibitor, allows for long-term storage
- For use on camshafts, lifters, pushrods, piston skirts, bolt threads, main and rod bearings
- Do not use on exhaust bolts or other high temperature bolts which require an anti-seize compound
- Recommended and used by top camshaft and drivetrain manufacturers
1 x 114g (4oz), 2 x 114g (4oz)