Red Line Liquid Assembly Lube – 355ml Tube (12oz)
Red Line Liquid Assembly Lube
- Additional information
Red Line Liquid Assembly Lube is a new, convenient version of the chemistry found in the popular Assembly Lube paste sold in tubs
Red Line Assembly Lube is designed to be used as a lubricant to apply to potential wear surfaces before assembly in order to prevent metal contact upon startup before adequate lubrication is supplied.
This product will mix with the oil and not plug filters, and can be used on all lubricated parts such as cams, followers, pistons, bearings, and bolt threads.
Use only a small amount on bearing and piston surfaces – too much can make it difficult to turn over the engine.
Do not use on exhaust bolts or other high temperature bolts which require an anti-seize compound.
Sold in 335ml / 12 oz tubes
- Prepares potential wear surface and prevents metal contact before adequate lubrication can be supplied
- Unlike other assembly lubes, Red Line’s will not plug filters after initial engine start-up
- Provides 3x greater film strength than conventional black Molybdenum Disulfide greases
- Excellent rust and corrosion inhibitor, allows for long-term storage
- For use on camshafts, lifters, pushrods, piston skirts, bolt threads, main and rod bearings
- Recommended and used by top camshaft and drivetrain manufacturers
Do not use on exhaust bolts or other high temperature bolts which require an anti-seize compound